Glen Meadows (TV Actor) was born on the 20th of January, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 6. Glen’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Glen Meadows below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Glen Meadows|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Joliet, Illinois, USA|
Glen Meadows, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Joliet, Illinois, USA on Sunday, January 20, 1974. American actor who has appeared in various softcore adult television series and films including Hotel Erotica from 2002 until 2003.
Family: He married actress Beverly Lynne in 2006 and they had a daughter Brianna. Glen Meadows father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Glen Meadows’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Glen Meadows is married Beverly Lynne.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Glen Meadows’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Glen Meadows’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Glen Meadows zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 48 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 17,768 days or 426,449 hours. There were precisely 602 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 1974|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Glen Meadows was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Glen Meadows’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Glen Meadows’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Glen Meadows’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Glen Meadows was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Glen Meadows’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Glen Meadows was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Glen Meadows’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Glen Meadows’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.