Glenn Morshower (TV Actor) was born on the 24th of April, 1959. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Taurus and his life path number is 7. Glenn’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Glenn Morshower below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Glenn Morshower|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dallas, Texas, USA|
Glenn Morshower, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Dallas, Texas, USA on Friday, April 24, 1959. He became popular for his character roles as military officers in his acting projects, such as the show 24. His films include Lie to Me, X-Men: First Class, and Battlefield 3.
Family: In 1978, he married Carolyn Morshower. Glenn Morshower father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Glenn Morshower’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Glenn Morshower is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Glenn Morshower’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Glenn Morshower’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Glenn Morshower zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 63 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 23,144 days or 555,470 hours. There were precisely 785 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 24, 1959|
|AGE:||63 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Glenn Morshower was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Glenn Morshower’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Glenn Morshower’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Glenn Morshower’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Glenn Morshower was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Glenn Morshower’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Glenn Morshower was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Glenn Morshower’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Glenn Morshower’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.