Gloria Vanderbilt (Entrepreneur) was born on the 20th of February, 1924. She was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 2. Gloria’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gloria Vanderbilt below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Gloria Laura Vanderbilt|
|NICKNAME:||Gloria Vanderbilt Cooper, Little Gloria, The Poor Little Rich Girl, Gloria Laura Vanderbilt|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City|
Gloria Vanderbilt, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in New York City on Wednesday, February 20, 1924. Vanderbilt family heiress who was successful in women’s apparel and cosmetics. She pioneered designer blue jeans.
Family: She had four sons across four marriages. She was first married to agent Pat DiCicco, then to conductor Leopold Stokowski, followed by director Sidney Lumet, and finally to author Wyatt Emory Cooper. Gloria Vanderbilt father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gloria Vanderbilt’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Gloria Laura Vanderbilt attended Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York, NY, Miss Porter`s School, Farmington, CT (1941) and Art Students League, New York, NY.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gloria Vanderbilt is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gloria Vanderbilt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gloria Vanderbilt’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Gloria Vanderbilt zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 99 years old
The American entrepreneur has been alive for 36,197 days days or 868,738 hours hours. There were precisely 1,227 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 20, 1924|
|AGE:||99 years old|
Gloria Vanderbilt was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Gloria Vanderbilt’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1924, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Gloria Vanderbilt’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gloria Vanderbilt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Gloria Vanderbilt was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Gloria Vanderbilt’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. G.I. Generation
Gloria Vanderbilt was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Gloria Vanderbilt’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Gloria Vanderbilt’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.