Gloss (Rapper) was born on the 5th of March, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Gloss’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gloss below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Harlem, New York City, New York, USA|
Gloss, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Harlem, New York City, New York, USA on Monday, March 5, 1990. Female rapper, songwriter and dancer known as Glass Da Boss. She debuted her first mixtape Gloss World: The Introduction in 2010. She is best known for her remix of Jay Z’s “A Million And One Remix.”
Family: She was born in Harlem and raised in Atlanta. Her father was a DJ in New York and she grew up watching him work. Gloss father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gloss’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gloss is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gloss’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gloss’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Gloss zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 11,898 days or 285,571 hours. There were precisely 403 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 5, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Gloss was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Gloss’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gloss’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gloss’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Gloss was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Gloss’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Gloss was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Gloss’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Gloss’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.