Golden Brooks (TV Actress) was born on the 1st of December, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 3. Golden’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Golden Brooks below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Golden Ameda Brooks|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Francisco, California, USA|
Golden Brooks, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in San Francisco, California, USA on Tuesday, December 1, 1970. Played Maya Wilkes on the long running TV series Girlfriends alongside actor Tracee Ellis Ross. She received additional fame for her starring role in the film Beauty Shop.
Family: She has a daughter in 2009 with her former boyfriend D.B. Woodside. Golden Brooks father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Golden Brooks’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Golden Ameda Brooks attended BA Sociology, University of California at Berkeley, MA, Sarah Lawrence College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Golden Brooks is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Golden Brooks’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Golden Brooks’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Golden Brooks zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 19,183 days or 460,402 hours. There were precisely 650 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 1, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Golden Brooks was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Golden Brooks’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Think I Love You" by Partridge Family.
On this day in history:
5. Golden Brooks’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Golden Brooks’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Golden Brooks was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Golden Brooks’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Golden Brooks was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Golden Brooks’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Golden Brooks’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.