Goldie Sayers (Javelin Thrower) was born on the 16th of July, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Goldie’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Goldie Sayers below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Goldie Sayers|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Goldie Sayers, best known for being a Javelin Thrower, was born in England, United Kingdom on Friday, July 16, 1982. Javelin thrower who has taken home the top prize at events like the European Cup of Winter and competed in the 2004 Olympic Games. She has been given the nickname “Suffolk Slinger” by fans of javelin-throwing.
Family: Her father is bluegrass musician Pete Sayers. Goldie Sayers father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Goldie Sayers’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Goldie Sayers is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Goldie Sayers’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Goldie Sayers’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Goldie Sayers zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The British javelin thrower has been alive for 14,688 days or 352,527 hours. There were precisely 498 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 16, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Goldie Sayers was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Goldie Sayers’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Goldie Sayers’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Goldie Sayers’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Goldie Sayers was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Goldie Sayers’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Goldie Sayers was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Goldie Sayers’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Goldie Sayers’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.