Gonzalo D’Ambrosio (Chef) was born on the 17th of June, 1970. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 4. Gonzalo’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gonzalo D’Ambrosio below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gonzalo D’Ambrosio|
Gonzalo D’Ambrosio, best known for being a Chef, was born in Argentina on Wednesday, June 17, 1970. Argentine chef best known as the host of the Canal Cocina shows Fácil y Resultón and Un trío en la Cocina.
Family: His father was also a chef. Gonzalo D’Ambrosio father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gonzalo D’Ambrosio’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gonzalo D’Ambrosio is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gonzalo D’Ambrosio’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gonzalo D’Ambrosio’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Gonzalo D’Ambrosio zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The chef has been alive for 19,097 days or 458,349 hours. There were precisely 647 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 17, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Gonzalo D’Ambrosio was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Gonzalo D’Ambrosio’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gonzalo D’Ambrosio’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gonzalo D’Ambrosio’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Gonzalo D’Ambrosio was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Gonzalo D’Ambrosio’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Gonzalo D’Ambrosio was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Gonzalo D’Ambrosio’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Gonzalo D’Ambrosio’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.