Goran Bogdan (TV Actor) was born on the 2nd of October, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 3. Goran’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Goran Bogdan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Goran Bogdan|
Goran Bogdan, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Yugoslavia on Thursday, October 2, 1980. Featured cast member of the 3rd season of FX’s acclaimed anthology series Fargo who previously starred in the 2015 series The Last Panthers.
Family: He was born in iroki Brijeg, Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. Goran Bogdan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Goran Bogdan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Goran Bogdan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Goran Bogdan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Goran Bogdan’s zodiac sign is Libra
Goran Bogdan zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The Croatian tv actor has been alive for 15,340 days or 368,163 hours. There were precisely 520 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 2, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Goran Bogdan was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Goran Bogdan’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Goran Bogdan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Goran Bogdan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Goran Bogdan was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Goran Bogdan’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Goran Bogdan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Goran Bogdan’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Goran Bogdan’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.