Gordon Beckham (Baseball Player) was born on the 16th of September, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 4. Gordon’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gordon Beckham below ↓
|REAL NAME:||James Gordon Beckham|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
Gordon Beckham, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Atlanta, Georgia, USA on Tuesday, September 16, 1986. Second baseman who was named the American League Rookie of the Year by Sporting News with the Chicago White Sox in 2009.
Family: He has two younger sisters, Gwen and Grace. Gordon Beckham father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gordon Beckham’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: James Gordon Beckham attended Westminster (Atlanta, GA) and University of Georgia.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gordon Beckham is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gordon Beckham’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gordon Beckham’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Gordon Beckham zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The American baseball player has been alive for 13,142 days or 315,419 hours. There were precisely 445 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 16, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Gordon Beckham was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Gordon Beckham’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gordon Beckham’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gordon Beckham’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Tiger
Gordon Beckham was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Gordon Beckham’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Gordon Beckham was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Gordon Beckham’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Gordon Beckham’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.