Gordon Ramsay (Chef) was born on the 8th of November, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 5. Gordon’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gordon Ramsay below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gordon James Ramsay|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Johnstone, Scotland, UK|
Gordon Ramsay, best known for being a Chef, was born in Johnstone, Scotland, UK on Tuesday, November 8, 1966. Scottish chef and television personality who became notorious for his critical and oftentimes belittling demeanor on the ITV series Hell’s Kitchen.
Family: He married Tana Ramsay in 1996. He has three daughters named Megan, Holly and Matilda and a son named Jack. Gordon Ramsay father’s name is Gordon Ramsay and mother Helen Cosgrove. We will continue to update details on Gordon Ramsay’s family.
Education: Gordon James Ramsay attended Catering College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gordon Ramsay is married Tana Ramsay.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gordon Ramsay’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gordon Ramsay’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Gordon Ramsay zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The British chef has been alive for 20,776 days or 498,643 hours. There were precisely 704 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 8, 1966|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Gordon Ramsay was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Gordon Ramsay’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Poor Side of Town" by Johnny Rivers.
On this day in history:
5. Gordon Ramsay’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gordon Ramsay’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Gordon Ramsay was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Gordon Ramsay’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Gordon Ramsay was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Gordon Ramsay’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Gordon Ramsay’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.