Gordy Hoffman (Screenwriter) was born on the 19th of October, 1964. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 4. Gordy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gordy Hoffman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gordy Hoffman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Gordy Hoffman, best known for being a Screenwriter, was born in New York, United States on Monday, October 19, 1964. Screenwriter known most for his 2005 film, Balls Out: Gary the Tennis Coach.
Family: His mother, Marilyn O’Connor, was a judge in the NY Court System. Gordy Hoffman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gordy Hoffman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gordy Hoffman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gordy Hoffman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gordy Hoffman’s zodiac sign is Libra
Gordy Hoffman zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 57 years old
The American screenwriter has been alive for 21,150 days or 507,609 hours. There were precisely 717 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 19, 1964|
|AGE:||57 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Gordy Hoffman was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Gordy Hoffman’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1964, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gordy Hoffman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gordy Hoffman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Gordy Hoffman was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Gordy Hoffman’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Gordy Hoffman was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Gordy Hoffman’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Gordy Hoffman’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.