Gorkem Karman (YouTuber) was born on the 11th of July, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Gorkem’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gorkem Karman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gorkem Karman|
Gorkem Karman, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Turkey on Monday, July 11, 1988. Turkish beauty guru who is widely known for her eponymous YouTube channel’s content. She has gained popularity there for her makeup tutorials and reviews, challenge completions, and fashion advice.
Family: She was born and raised in Turkey. Gorkem Karman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gorkem Karman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gorkem Karman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gorkem Karman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gorkem Karman’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Gorkem Karman zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 12,486 days or 299,684 hours. There were precisely 423 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 11, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Gorkem Karman was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Gorkem Karman’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gorkem Karman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gorkem Karman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Gorkem Karman was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Gorkem Karman’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Gorkem Karman was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Gorkem Karman’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Gorkem Karman’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.