GP Reyes (Family Member) was born on the 22nd of November, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 9. GP’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about GP Reyes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||GP Reyes|
GP Reyes, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Philippines on Friday, November 22, 1974. Creative director for Century Properties as well as club owner and restaurateur who is best known thanks to his marriage to radio host Andi Manzano.
Family: He proposed to Andi in October of 2012 and they married in November of 2013. They have a daughter named Olivia. GP Reyes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on GP Reyes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, GP Reyes is married Andi Manzano.
Net Worth: Online estimates of GP Reyes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. GP Reyes’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
GP Reyes zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 47 years old
The Filipino family member has been alive for 17,454 days or 418,900 hours. There were precisely 592 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 1974|
|AGE:||47 years old|
GP Reyes was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On GP Reyes’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. GP Reyes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as GP Reyes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
GP Reyes was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. GP Reyes’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
GP Reyes was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. GP Reyes’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. GP Reyes’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.