Grace Nichols (Poet) was born on the 18th of January, 1950. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Grace’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Grace Nichols below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Grace Nichols|
Grace Nichols, best known for being a Poet, was born in Georgetown on Wednesday, January 18, 1950. Poet best known for her first collection, I is a Long-Memoried Woman, which took the 1983 Commonwealth Poetry Prize. She has since published more than a dozen of award winning collections of poems and short stories.
Family: She was born and raised in Georgetown, Guyana but eventually settled in Lewes, England with her partner and fellow poet John Agard. Grace Nichols father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Grace Nichols’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Grace Nichols is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Grace Nichols’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Grace Nichols’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Grace Nichols zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 72 years old
The Guyanese poet has been alive for 26,527 days or 636,661 hours. There were precisely 899 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 18, 1950|
|AGE:||72 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Grace Nichols was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Grace Nichols’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1950, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Grace Nichols’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Grace Nichols’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Grace Nichols was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Grace Nichols’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Grace Nichols was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Grace Nichols’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Grace Nichols’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.