Grace VanderWaal (Pop Singer) was born on the 15th of January, 2004. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 4. Grace’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Grace VanderWaal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Grace Avery VanderWaal|
|NICKNAME:||Grace Avery VanderWaal, Grace VanderWaal|
Grace VanderWaal, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Lenexa, KS on Thursday, January 15, 2004. Singer and ukulele player who won America’s Got Talent season 11 in 2016. She first caught the judges’ attention after she performed her original song “I Don’t Know My Name” on the show.
Family: She was born to Tina and Dave VanderWaal. She has an older sister named Olivia and an older brother named Jakob. Grace VanderWaal father’s name is Dave Vanderwall and mother Tina Vanderwall. We will continue to update details on Grace VanderWaal’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Grace VanderWaal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Grace VanderWaal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Grace VanderWaal’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Grace VanderWaal zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 17 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 6,365 days or 152,777 hours. There were precisely 216 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 15, 2004|
|AGE:||17 years old|
Grace VanderWaal was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Grace VanderWaal’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,461,370,865 and there were an estimated 133,795,658 babies born throughout the world in 2004, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hey Ya!" by OutKast.
On this day in history:
1535 – Henry VIII declares himself head of the Church in England.
1559 – Elizabeth I crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey.
1759 – British Museum opens in Montague House, London.
5. Grace VanderWaal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Grace VanderWaal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Grace VanderWaal was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Grace VanderWaal’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation Z
Grace VanderWaal was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Grace VanderWaal’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Grace VanderWaal’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.