Grace Victoria Cox (TV Actress) was born on the 10th of March, 1995. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 1. Grace’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Grace Victoria Cox below ↓
|NAME:||Grace Victoria Cox|
|REAL NAME:||Grace Victoria Cox|
Grace Victoria Cox, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Lexington on Friday, March 10, 1995. Television actress kown best for her role as Melanie Cross on CBS’s Under the Dome. She also appeared early in her career in short films titled Scarlett and Open Your Heart Campaign.
Family: She grew up in Lexington, Kentucky, and, during her late teens, relocated to Los Angeles, California. She has a younger sister. Grace Victoria Cox father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Grace Victoria Cox’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Grace Victoria Cox is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Grace Victoria Cox’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Grace Victoria Cox’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Grace Victoria Cox zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 10,069 days or 241,661 hours. There were precisely 341 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 10, 1995|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Grace Victoria Cox was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Grace Victoria Cox’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Grace Victoria Cox’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Grace Victoria Cox’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Grace Victoria Cox was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Grace Victoria Cox’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Grace Victoria Cox was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Grace Victoria Cox’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Grace Victoria Cox’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.