Grady Harrell III (R&B Singer) was born on the 7th of April, 1976. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aries and his life path number is 7. Grady’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Grady Harrell III below ↓
|NAME:||Grady Harrell III|
|REAL NAME:||Grady Harrell III|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Grady Harrell III, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Wednesday, April 7, 1976. R&B singer who rose to fame as a member of the group Brutha alongside his four brothers, Anthony, Jared, Jacob and Cheyenne. He left the band in 2011 for a solo career.
Family: His father, Grady Harrell Jr. was a singer. He welcomed a daughter. Grady Harrell III father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Grady Harrell III’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Grady Harrell III is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Grady Harrell III’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Grady Harrell III’s zodiac sign is Aries
Grady Harrell III zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The American r&b singer has been alive for 16,954 days or 406,919 hours. There were precisely 575 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 7, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Grady Harrell III was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Grady Harrell III’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Grady Harrell III’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Grady Harrell III’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Grady Harrell III was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Grady Harrell III’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Grady Harrell III was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Grady Harrell III’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Grady Harrell III’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.