Grant Denyer (TV Show Host) was born on the 12th of September, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 9. Grant’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Grant Denyer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Grant Denyer|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
Grant Denyer, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Australia on Monday, September 12, 1977. Television personality most famous for hosting programs like Sunrise and Australia’s Got Talent. He is also famous for being the winner of the fourth season of Dancing With the Stars.
Family: He married television producer Cheryl Rogers. Their first child, a daughter named Sailor, was born in May 2011. Grant Denyer father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Grant Denyer’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Grant Denyer is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Grant Denyer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Grant Denyer’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Grant Denyer zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The Australian tv show host has been alive for 16,430 days or 394,334 hours. There were precisely 557 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 12, 1977|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Grant Denyer was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Grant Denyer’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Grant Denyer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Grant Denyer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Grant Denyer was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Grant Denyer’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Grant Denyer was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Grant Denyer’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Grant Denyer’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.