Grant Hill (Basketball Player) was born on the 5th of October, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 7. Grant’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Grant Hill below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Grant Henry Hill|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dallas, Texas, USA|
Grant Hill, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Dallas, Texas, USA on Thursday, October 5, 1972. 7-time NBA All-Star who was selected 3rd overall by the Detroit Pistons in the 1994 NBA Draft after winning two NCAA titles at Duke University.
Family: His father was NFL runningback Calvin Hill and his mother earned a Ph.D. He married Tamia Washington in 1999. They have two daughters, Lael and Myla. Grant Hill father’s name is Calvin Hill and mother Janet Hill. We will continue to update details on Grant Hill’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Grant Hill is married Tamia.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Grant Hill’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Grant Hill’s zodiac sign is Libra
Grant Hill zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 50 years old
The American basketball player has been alive for 18,382 days or 441,179 hours. There were precisely 623 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 5, 1972|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Grant Hill was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Grant Hill’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me" by Mac Davis.
On this day in history:
5. Grant Hill’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Grant Hill’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Grant Hill was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Grant Hill’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Grant Hill was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Grant Hill’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Grant Hill’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.