Grant Nicholas (Rock Singer) was born on the 12th of November, 1967. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Grant’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Grant Nicholas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Grant Nicholas|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wales, United Kingdom|
Grant Nicholas, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Wales, United Kingdom on Sunday, November 12, 1967. Lead singer and guitarist for the rock band, Feeder, the group known for songs like “Tumble and Fall.”
Family: He named his children Hanna Sky and Ko Marley. Grant Nicholas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Grant Nicholas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Grant Nicholas is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Grant Nicholas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Grant Nicholas’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Grant Nicholas zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The Welsh rock singer has been alive for 20,024 days or 480,581 hours. There were precisely 679 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1967|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Grant Nicholas was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Grant Nicholas’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Grant Nicholas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Grant Nicholas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Grant Nicholas was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Grant Nicholas’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Grant Nicholas was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Grant Nicholas’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Grant Nicholas’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.