Grant Shaud (TV Actor) was born on the 27th of February, 1961. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. Grant’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Grant Shaud below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Edward Shaud III|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Evanston, Illinois, USA|
Grant Shaud, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Evanston, Illinois, USA on Monday, February 27, 1961. Notable for his role as Miles Silverberg on the CBS sitcom Murphy Brown, Shaud is also known for his guest star roles on Medium, Touched by an Angel, and Kate & Allie.
Family: Born to Irish Catholic parents Edward Shaud and Barbara Dougherty Shaud, he grew up in Evanston, Illinois and Berwyn, Pennsylvania. Grant Shaud father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Grant Shaud’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Edward Shaud III attended Conestoga High School in Berwyn, Pennsylvania and Journalism degree from the University of Richmond.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Grant Shaud is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Grant Shaud’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Grant Shaud’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Grant Shaud zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 61 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 22,480 days or 539,520 hours. There were precisely 762 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 27, 1961|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Grant Shaud was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Grant Shaud’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1961, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Grant Shaud’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Grant Shaud’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Grant Shaud was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Grant Shaud’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Grant Shaud was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Grant Shaud’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Grant Shaud’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.