Gredmarie Colón (Model) was born on the 7th of October, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Gredmarie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gredmarie Colón below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gredmarie Colón|
Gredmarie Colón, best known for being a Model, was born in Cayey on Friday, October 7, 1988. Model who was the first runner-up of the beauty pageant and reality show Nuestra Belleza Latina 2011. She has over 420,000 followers on her gredmarie_colon Instagram account where she shows off her family and her day to day life.
Family: She was married to Raúl Alexis Ortíz, from the reggaetón duo of Alexis & Fido. Gredmarie Colón father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gredmarie Colón’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gredmarie Colón is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gredmarie Colón’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gredmarie Colón’s zodiac sign is Libra
Gredmarie Colón zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The Puerto Rican model has been alive for 12,404 days or 297,710 hours. There were precisely 420 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 7, 1988|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Gredmarie Colón was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Gredmarie Colón’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Gredmarie Colón’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gredmarie Colón’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Gredmarie Colón was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Gredmarie Colón’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Gredmarie Colón was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Gredmarie Colón’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Gredmarie Colón’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.