Greg Brown (Folk Singer) was born on the 2nd of July, 1949. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 5. Greg’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Greg Brown below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Greg Brown|
Greg Brown, best known for being a Folk Singer, was born in Fairfield on Saturday, July 2, 1949. Folk musician whose prolific recording career and appearances on A Prairie Home Companion earned him a loyal following.
Family: His father was a Pentecostal minister, and his mother was a skilled electric guitarist. He married his second wife, famed folk artist Iris Dement, in 2002. They adopted a Russian-born daughter together. Greg Brown father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Greg Brown’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Greg Brown is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Greg Brown’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Greg Brown’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Greg Brown zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 73 years old
The American folk singer has been alive for 26,735 days or 641,659 hours. There were precisely 906 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 2, 1949|
|AGE:||73 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Greg Brown was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Greg Brown’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1949, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Greg Brown’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Greg Brown’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Ox
Greg Brown was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Greg Brown’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Greg Brown was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Greg Brown’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Greg Brown’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.