Greg Page (Pop Singer) was born on the 16th of January, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 9. Greg’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Greg Page below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Greg Page|
Greg Page, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Sydney, Australia on Sunday, January 16, 1972. Australian musician best known as a member of The Wiggles. He has released seven solo albums since 1998.
Family: He married Vanessa Page in 2010 after divorcing Michelle Charlton in 2008. He has four children. Greg Page father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Greg Page’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Greg Page is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Greg Page’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Greg Page’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Greg Page zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 51 years old
The Australian pop singer has been alive for 18,642 days or 447,417 hours. There were precisely 632 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 16, 1972|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Greg Page was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Greg Page’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "American Pie" by Don McLean.
On this day in history:
5. Greg Page’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Greg Page’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Greg Page was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Greg Page’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Greg Page was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Greg Page’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Greg Page’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.