Guillermo Ochoa (Soccer Player) was born on the 13th of July, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 7. Guillermo’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Guillermo Ochoa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Francisco Guillermo Ochoa Magaña|
|NICKNAME:||Memo Ochoa, Francisco Guillermo Ochoa Magaña, Francisco Guillermo Ochoa Magana, Guillermo Ochoa|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
Guillermo Ochoa, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico on Saturday, July 13, 1985. Mexican goalkeeper who joined Ajaccio in 2011 and became a member of Mexico’s national team in 2005.
Family: He was born in 1985 in Guadalajara, Mexico. Guillermo Ochoa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Guillermo Ochoa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Guillermo Ochoa is dating Karla Mora.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Guillermo Ochoa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Guillermo Ochoa’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Guillermo Ochoa zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The Mexican soccer player has been alive for 13,264 days or 318,358 hours. There were precisely 450 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 13, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Guillermo Ochoa was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Guillermo Ochoa’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "A View To A Kill" by Duran Duran.
On this day in history:
1772 – Captain James Cook begins 2nd voyage aboard the Resolution to the South Seas to search for Terra Australis (Southern continent).
1832 – Source of Mississippi River discovered by American geographer Henry Schoolcraft.
1943 – Greatest tank battle in history ends with Russia's defeat of Germany at Kursk, almost 6,000 tanks take part, 2,900 lost by Germany.
5. Guillermo Ochoa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Guillermo Ochoa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Guillermo Ochoa was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Guillermo Ochoa’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Guillermo Ochoa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Guillermo Ochoa’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Guillermo Ochoa’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.