Gustavo Endres (Volleyball Player) was born on the 23rd of August, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 8. Gustavo’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Gustavo Endres below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Gustavo Endres|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Passo Fundo, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil|
Gustavo Endres, best known for being a Volleyball Player, was born in Passo Fundo, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil on Saturday, August 23, 1975. Brazilian volleyball player who was a member of Brazil’s national team. He competed in several Olympic Championships as a middle blocker as well as in several World League Championships. He received a gold medal at the 2004 Athens Olympic Games.
Family: His younger brother Murilo is also a professional volleyball player. He married his wife Rachel and together they have two sons, Enzo and Eric. Gustavo Endres father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Gustavo Endres’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Gustavo Endres is married Racquel Endres.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Gustavo Endres’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Gustavo Endres’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Gustavo Endres zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 47 years old
The Brazilian volleyball player has been alive for 17,331 days or 415,960 hours. There were precisely 587 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 23, 1975|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Gustavo Endres was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Gustavo Endres’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fallin' In Love" by Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds.
On this day in history:
5. Gustavo Endres’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Gustavo Endres’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Gustavo Endres was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Gustavo Endres’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Gustavo Endres was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Gustavo Endres’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Gustavo Endres’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.