Guy Tang (Stylist) was born on the 26th of July, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Guy’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Guy Tang below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Guy Tang|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA|
Guy Tang, best known for being a Stylist, was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA on Sunday, July 26, 1981. Los Angeles-based celebrity hair stylist who runs a couple of self-titled hair, beauty, fitness and lifestyle YouTube channels. He has amassed over 2.1 million followers on Instagram.
Family: He was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Guy Tang father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Guy Tang’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Guy Tang is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Guy Tang’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Guy Tang’s zodiac sign is Leo
Guy Tang zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The American stylist has been alive for 14,718 days or 353,232 hours. There were precisely 499 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 26, 1981|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Guy Tang was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Guy Tang’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated 127,030,934 babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield.
On this day in history:
657 – Battle of Siffin during the first Muslim civil war between Ali ibn Abi Talib and Muawiyah I beside Euphrates River.
1519 – Francisco Pizarro receives royal charter for the west coast of South America.
1803 – The Surrey Iron Railway, arguably the world's first public railway, opens in south London.
5. Guy Tang’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Guy Tang’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Guy Tang was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Guy Tang’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Guy Tang was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Guy Tang’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Guy Tang’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.