Halkawt Zaher (Composer) was born on the 10th of April, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aries and his life path number is 7. Halkawt’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Halkawt Zaher below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Halkawt Zaher|
Halkawt Zaher, best known for being a Composer, was born in Sulaimaniya, Iraq on Tuesday, April 10, 1973. World renowned Kurd musician and composer who has arranged music for multiple artists. From 2005 to 2011 he was the music technical advisor for President of the Kurdistan Regional Government.
Family: He was born in Iraq on the 10th of April, 1973. Halkawt Zaher father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Halkawt Zaher’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Halkawt Zaher is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Halkawt Zaher’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Halkawt Zaher’s zodiac sign is Aries
Halkawt Zaher zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 50 years old
The composer has been alive for 18,432 days or 442,381 hours. There were precisely 625 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 10, 1973|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Halkawt Zaher was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Halkawt Zaher’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia" by Vicki Lawerence.
On this day in history:
5. Halkawt Zaher’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Halkawt Zaher’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Halkawt Zaher was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Halkawt Zaher’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Halkawt Zaher was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Halkawt Zaher’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Halkawt Zaher’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.