Hana Imai (Model) was born on the 12th of November, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Hana’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Hana Imai below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Hana Imai|
Hana Imai, best known for being a Model, was born in Saitama, Japan on Thursday, November 12, 1992. Japanese model turned fashion producer. She also founded her own online fashion shop called FLOVE.
Family: She is based in Tokyo, Japan. Hana Imai father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Hana Imai’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Hana Imai is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Hana Imai’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Hana Imai’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Hana Imai zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The Japanese model has been alive for 11,154 days or 267,700 hours. There were precisely 378 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1992|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Hana Imai was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Hana Imai’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do You Talk to an Angel" by Heights.
On this day in history:
5. Hana Imai’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Hana Imai’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Hana Imai was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Hana Imai’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Hana Imai was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Hana Imai’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Hana Imai’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.