Harrison Davis (Movie Actor) was born on the 28th of February, 2003. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Harrison’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Harrison Davis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Harrison Davis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Harrison Davis, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in England, United Kingdom on Friday, February 28, 2003. Son of Warwick and Samantha Davis who portrayed a magic goblin in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, a film in which his father would appear.
Family: He is the younger brother of Annabelle Davis. Harrison Davis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Harrison Davis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Harrison Davis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Harrison Davis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Harrison Davis’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Harrison Davis zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 19 years old
The English movie actor has been alive for 7,159 days or 171,830 hours. There were precisely 243 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 28, 2003|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Harrison Davis was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Harrison Davis’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2003, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Harrison Davis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Harrison Davis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Harrison Davis was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Harrison Davis’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
Harrison Davis was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Harrison Davis’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Harrison Davis’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.