Harumi Hironaka (Illustrator) was born on the 25th of October, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Harumi’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Harumi Hironaka below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Harumi Hironaka|
Harumi Hironaka, best known for being a Illustrator, was born in Peru on Saturday, October 25, 1986. Illustrator and artist who is known for her colored portraits of a variety of models. Her work often retains a dark and purple color scheme and highlights the different features of the faces she draws. She shares her artwork with her over 130,000 Instagram followers.
Family: She was born and raised in Peru but later moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil. Harumi Hironaka father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Harumi Hironaka’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Harumi Hironaka is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Harumi Hironaka’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Harumi Hironaka’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Harumi Hironaka zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The illustrator has been alive for 13,103 days or 314,488 hours. There were precisely 444 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 25, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Harumi Hironaka was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Harumi Hironaka’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Harumi Hironaka’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Harumi Hironaka’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Harumi Hironaka was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Harumi Hironaka’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Harumi Hironaka was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Harumi Hironaka’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Harumi Hironaka’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.