Haylie Hawkins (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 3rd of December, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 6. Haylie’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Haylie Hawkins below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Haylie Hawkins|
Haylie Hawkins, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Roseville, CA on Thursday, December 3, 1998. Crown verified musical.ly personality who primarily posts videos of the lip-sync variety on her haylieee16 account. She’s also known as omg_haylieee on Instagram.
Family: She was born in Roseville, California. She has dated a boy named Brandon who’s featured on her Instagram. Haylie Hawkins father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Haylie Hawkins’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Haylie Hawkins is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Haylie Hawkins’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Haylie Hawkins’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Haylie Hawkins zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 25 years old
The musical.ly star has been alive for 9,131 days or 219,153 hours. There were precisely 310 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 3, 1998|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Haylie Hawkins was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Haylie Hawkins’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Your Angel" by R. Kelly and Celine Dion.
On this day in history:
5. Haylie Hawkins’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Haylie Hawkins’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Haylie Hawkins was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Haylie Hawkins’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Haylie Hawkins was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Haylie Hawkins’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Haylie Hawkins’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.