Heather O’Reilly (Soccer Player) was born on the 2nd of January, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Heather’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Heather O’Reilly below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Heather O’Reilly|
|BIRTHPLACE:||East Brunswick, New Jersey, USA|
Heather O’Reilly, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in East Brunswick, New Jersey, USA on Wednesday, January 2, 1985. American midfielder who won her third Olympic gold medal with the U.S. women’s soccer team in 2012. She was also a member of the 2015 World Cup Championship team and is one of the most capped soccer players in history.
Family: She is the youngest of four children. She married Dave Werry in 2011. Heather O’Reilly father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Heather O’Reilly’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Heather O’Reilly is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Heather O’Reilly’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Heather O’Reilly’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Heather O’Reilly zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The American soccer player has been alive for 13,255 days or 318,128 hours. There were precisely 449 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 2, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Heather O’Reilly was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Heather O’Reilly’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Like A Virgin" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
366 – The Alamanni cross the frozen Rhine River in large numbers, invading the Roman Empire.
1492 – Muhammad XII. (Boabdil) last Nasird ruler of Moorish fortress Alhambra surrenders to the Catholic Monarchs.
1570 – Tsar Ivan the Terrible's march to Novgorod begins.
5. Heather O’Reilly’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Heather O’Reilly’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Heather O’Reilly was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Heather O’Reilly’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Heather O’Reilly was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Heather O’Reilly’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Heather O’Reilly’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.