Hector Ugarte (Pop Singer) was born on the 31st of October, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Hector’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Hector Ugarte below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Hector Ugarte|
Hector Ugarte, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Mexico City on Wednesday, October 31, 1979. Pop singer who joined Magneto & Mercurio to tour the United States and South America in 2016. He has over 40,000 followers on his magnetomercuriooficial Instagram account.
Family: His two daughters are Estefanía and Isabella. Hector Ugarte father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Hector Ugarte’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Hector Ugarte is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Hector Ugarte’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Hector Ugarte’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Hector Ugarte zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 15,677 days or 376,252 hours. There were precisely 531 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 31, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Hector Ugarte was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Hector Ugarte’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Hector Ugarte’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Hector Ugarte’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Hector Ugarte was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Hector Ugarte’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Hector Ugarte was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Hector Ugarte’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Hector Ugarte’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.