Henry Butler (Pianist) was born on the 21st of September, 1949. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 8. Henry’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Henry Butler below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Henry Butler|
Henry Butler, best known for being a Pianist, was born in New Orleans on Wednesday, September 21, 1949. Jazz artist who was called “the pride of New Orleans” by Dr. John.
Family: He was blinded by glaucoma at birth. However, one of his hobbies became photography. Henry Butler father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Henry Butler’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Henry Butler is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Henry Butler’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Henry Butler’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Henry Butler zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 73 years old
The American pianist has been alive for 26,852 days days or 644,467 hours hours. There were precisely 910 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 21, 1949|
|AGE:||73 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Henry Butler was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Henry Butler’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1949, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Henry Butler’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Henry Butler’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Ox
Henry Butler was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Henry Butler’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Henry Butler was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Henry Butler’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Henry Butler’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.