Hilarie Burton (TV Actress) was born on the 1st of July, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Hilarie’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Hilarie Burton below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Hilarie Ross Burton|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Sterling, VA, USA|
Hilarie Burton, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Sterling, VA, USA on Thursday, July 1, 1982. Actress best known for her six seasons on the television series One Tree Hill. She later appeared in movies such as Solstice and The List.
Family: In 2004, she married Ian Prange, whom she met through her work on One Tree Hill. They divorced in 2009. She later had a son with actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan. They married in 2014. Hilarie Burton father’s name is Bill Burton and mother Lisa Burton. We will continue to update details on Hilarie Burton’s family.
Education: Hilarie Ross Burton attended Parkview High School and New York University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Hilarie Burton is married Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Hilarie Burton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Hilarie Burton’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Hilarie Burton zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 13,967 days or 335,222 hours. There were precisely 473 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 1, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Hilarie Burton was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Hilarie Burton’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League.
On this day in history:
1689 – Matsuo Basho, zen poet, leaves for 150 days journey on Honshu, Japan.
1858 – The joint reading of Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace's papers on evolution to the Linnean Society.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; Lee's northward advance halted.
5. Hilarie Burton’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Hilarie Burton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Hilarie Burton was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Hilarie Burton’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Hilarie Burton was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Hilarie Burton’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Hilarie Burton’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.