Hiro Kanagawa (TV Actor) was born on the 13th of October, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. Hiro’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Hiro Kanagawa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Hiro Kanagawa|
Hiro Kanagawa, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Sapporo on Sunday, October 13, 1963. Japanese actor who is known for roles in Netflix’s Altered Carbon and The Man in the High Castle. He played Hachiro Otomo in Heroes Reborn.
Family: He hails from Sapporo in Hokkaid?, Japan. Hiro Kanagawa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Hiro Kanagawa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Hiro Kanagawa attended Middlebury College, BA, Middlebury, VT, 1986, Simon Fraser University, MFA, Burnaby, BC, 1994.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Hiro Kanagawa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Hiro Kanagawa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Hiro Kanagawa’s zodiac sign is Libra
Hiro Kanagawa zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 59 years old
The Japanese tv actor has been alive for 21,658 days or 519,813 hours. There were precisely 734 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 13, 1963|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Hiro Kanagawa was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Hiro Kanagawa’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sugar Shack" by Jimmy Glimer and The Fireballs.
On this day in history:
5. Hiro Kanagawa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Hiro Kanagawa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Hiro Kanagawa was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Hiro Kanagawa’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Hiro Kanagawa was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Hiro Kanagawa’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Hiro Kanagawa’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.