Hod O’brien (Pianist) was born on the 19th of January, 1936. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Hod’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Hod O’brien below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Hod O’brien|
Hod O’brien, best known for being a Pianist, was born in Illinois on Sunday, January 19, 1936. Jazz artist who earned a bachelor’s in mathematics and psychology in 1969 and had a career in computer programming, which led him to study computer music.
Family: He married jazz vocalist Stephanie Nakasian after playing with her in 1982. Hod O’brien father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Hod O’brien’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Hod O’brien is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Hod O’brien’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Hod O’brien’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Hod O’brien zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 87 years old
The American pianist has been alive for 31,848 days days or 764,373 hours hours. There were precisely 1,080 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 19, 1936|
|AGE:||87 years old|
Hod O’brien was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Hod O’brien’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1936, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Hod O’brien’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Hod O’brien’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rat
Hod O’brien was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Hod O’brien’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Silent Generation
Hod O’brien was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Hod O’brien’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Hod O’brien’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.