Howard McGillin (Stage Actor) was born on the 5th of November, 1953. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Howard’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Howard McGillin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Howard Francis McGillin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Howard McGillin, best known for being a Stage Actor, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Thursday, November 5, 1953. Famous for his Tony-nominated performances as John Jasper in The Mystery of Edwin Drood and Billy Crocker in Anything Goes, he is also notable for his decade-long portrayal of the title role in the Broadway production of The Phantom of the Opera.
Family: Through an early marriage, he fathered sons named Christopher and Brian. In 2013, he married Richard Samson. Howard McGillin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Howard McGillin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Howard McGillin is dating Richard Samson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Howard McGillin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Howard McGillin’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Howard McGillin zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 70 years old
The American stage actor has been alive for 25,590 days or 614,179 hours. There were precisely 867 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 5, 1953|
|AGE:||70 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Howard McGillin was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Howard McGillin’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,677,230,358 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1953, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Howard McGillin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Howard McGillin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Howard McGillin was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Howard McGillin’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Howard McGillin was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Howard McGillin’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Howard McGillin’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.