Hugh Dane (TV Actor) was born on the 21st of October, 1942. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 2. Hugh’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Hugh Dane below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Hugh Dane|
Hugh Dane, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in United States on Wednesday, October 21, 1942. Actor who rose to widespread fame for his role as Hank the Security Guard on the popular US sitcom The Office. He also guest starred on a number of other TV series, including The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Friends. He passed away in May 2018.
Family: He was born and raised in the United States. Hugh Dane father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Hugh Dane’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Hugh Dane is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Hugh Dane’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Hugh Dane’s zodiac sign is Libra
Hugh Dane zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 78 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 28,655 days days or 687,743 hours hours. There were precisely 971 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 21, 1942|
|AGE:||78 years old|
Hugh Dane was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Hugh Dane’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1942, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1805 – Battle of Trafalgar: British Admiral Horatio Nelson defeats combined French and Spanish fleet. Nelson shot and killed during battle..
1854 – Florence Nightingale with a staff of 38 nurses is sent to the Crimean War.
1944 – World War II: US troops capture Aachen, 1st large German city to fall.
5. Hugh Dane’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Hugh Dane’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Horse
Hugh Dane was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Hugh Dane’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Silent Generation
Hugh Dane was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Hugh Dane’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Hugh Dane’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.