Ian Charles (Family Member) was born on the 28th of November, 2001. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 6. Ian’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ian Charles below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ian Charles|
Ian Charles, best known for being a Family Member, was born in United States on Wednesday, November 28, 2001. Younger brother of makeup artist and internet phenomenon James Charles. His brother’s fame helped him reach more than 110,000 followers on his Instagram account ianjd12.
Family: He grew up in Bethlehem, New York. He and his mom visited James in California for the first time ever in July of 2017. Ian Charles father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ian Charles’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ian Charles is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ian Charles’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ian Charles’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Ian Charles zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 21 years old
The American family member has been alive for 7,975 days or 191,412 hours. There were precisely 270 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 28, 2001|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Ian Charles was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Ian Charles’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Family Affair" by Mary J. Blige.
On this day in history:
5. Ian Charles’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ian Charles’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Ian Charles was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Ian Charles’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation Z
Ian Charles was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Ian Charles’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ian Charles’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.