Ian Harding (TV Actor) was born on the 16th of September, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 4. Ian’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ian Harding below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ian Harding|
Ian Harding, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Heidelberg, Germany on Tuesday, September 16, 1986. Best known for his role on the television show Pretty Little Liars, a role that has garnered him multiple Teen Choice Awards.
Family: He began dating businesswoman Sophie Hart in 2010. Ian Harding father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ian Harding’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Ian Harding attended Carnegie Mellon University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ian Harding is dating Candy Crowns.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ian Harding’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ian Harding’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Ian Harding zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 13,345 days or 320,281 hours. There were precisely 452 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 16, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Ian Harding was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Ian Harding’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stuck With You" by Huey Lewis and the News.
On this day in history:
5. Ian Harding’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ian Harding’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Ian Harding was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Ian Harding’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Ian Harding was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ian Harding’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Ian Harding’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.