Isabel Bedoya (Instagram Star) was born on the 8th of January, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Isabel’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Isabel Bedoya below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Isabel Bedoya|
Isabel Bedoya, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in Colombia on Monday, January 8, 1996. Self-taught beauty, fashion and wellness influencer on and offline whose exceeded 2.2 million followers on her itsisabelbedoya Instagram account. She has garnered over 140,000 YouTube subscribers as well.
Family: She lost her father when she was three years old. She has a son. Isabel Bedoya father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Isabel Bedoya’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Isabel Bedoya is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Isabel Bedoya’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Isabel Bedoya’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Isabel Bedoya zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The instagram star has been alive for 9,887 days or 237,305 hours. There were precisely 335 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 1996|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Isabel Bedoya was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Isabel Bedoya’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
5. Isabel Bedoya’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Isabel Bedoya’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Isabel Bedoya was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Isabel Bedoya’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Isabel Bedoya was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Isabel Bedoya’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Isabel Bedoya’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.