Isabella Day (TV Actress) was born on the 12th of January, 2004. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Isabella’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Isabella Day below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Isabella Day|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Colorado, United States|
Isabella Day, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Colorado, United States on Monday, January 12, 2004. Most known for her role as Isabella on the ABC series Cristela, this child actress also had roles on Nickelodeon’s Sam & Cat, NBC’s The Night Shift and NBC’s Superstore.
Family: She grew up alongside her older sister in Littleton, Colorado. She often posts pictures of her family on social media. Isabella Day father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Isabella Day’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Isabella Day is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Isabella Day’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Isabella Day’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Isabella Day zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 6,961 days or 167,086 hours. There were precisely 236 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 12, 2004|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Isabella Day was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Isabella Day’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,461,370,865 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2004, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hey Ya!" by OutKast.
On this day in history:
5. Isabella Day’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Isabella Day’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Isabella Day was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Isabella Day’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Isabella Day was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Isabella Day’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Isabella Day’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.