Isha Borromeo (YouTuber) was born on the 22nd of December, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. Isha’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Isha Borromeo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Isha Borromeo|
Isha Borromeo, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Philippines on Sunday, December 22, 1991. Otherwise known as purpleheiress, she is a makeup enthusiast and vlogger known for her YouTube channel and blog. She has earned 290,000 YouTube subscribers creating makeup tutorials, vlogs, and product reviews.
Family: Her husband has occasionally appeared in videos on her channel like “I DO MY HUBBY’S MAKEUP.” The pair have one son together. Isha Borromeo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Isha Borromeo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Isha Borromeo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Isha Borromeo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Isha Borromeo’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Isha Borromeo zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 11,366 days or 272,791 hours. There were precisely 385 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 22, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Isha Borromeo was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Isha Borromeo’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Black or White" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Isha Borromeo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Isha Borromeo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Isha Borromeo was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Isha Borromeo’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Isha Borromeo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Isha Borromeo’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Isha Borromeo’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.