Ismini Dafopoulou (Model) was born on the 4th of October, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 5. Ismini’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ismini Dafopoulou below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ismini Dafopoulou|
Ismini Dafopoulou, best known for being a Model, was born in Athens, Greece on Wednesday, October 4, 1989. Greek model and beauty queen who was named Star Hellas 2014 and represented Greece at the Miss Universe pageant later that year. She has written a regular beauty advice column for the website Queen.gr.
Family: She was born in Larissa, Greece. Ismini Dafopoulou father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ismini Dafopoulou’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Ismini Dafopoulou attended University of Thessaly, Greece.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ismini Dafopoulou is married Diamantis Aggelakis.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ismini Dafopoulou’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ismini Dafopoulou’s zodiac sign is Libra
Ismini Dafopoulou zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The Greek model has been alive for 12,175 days or 292,207 hours. There were precisely 413 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 4, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Ismini Dafopoulou was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Ismini Dafopoulou’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Miss You Much" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Ismini Dafopoulou’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ismini Dafopoulou’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Ismini Dafopoulou was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Ismini Dafopoulou’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Ismini Dafopoulou was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ismini Dafopoulou’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Ismini Dafopoulou’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.