Israel Galvan (Dancer) was born on the 13th of July, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 4. Israel’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Israel Galvan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Israel Galvan|
Israel Galvan, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Sevilla, Spain on Friday, July 13, 1973. Award-winning Spanish flamenco dancer and choreographer known for his impressive dancing steps and complex footwork. He has been called revolutionary, avant-garde and a genius for his craft.
Family: He was born and raised in Seville to parents Jose Galvan and Eugenia de los Reyes, who were also flamenco dancers. Israel Galvan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Israel Galvan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Israel Galvan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Israel Galvan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Israel Galvan’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Israel Galvan zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The Spanish dancer has been alive for 18,156 days or 435,753 hours. There were precisely 615 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 13, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Israel Galvan was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Israel Galvan’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Will It Go Round In Circles" by Billy Preston.
On this day in history:
5. Israel Galvan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Israel Galvan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Israel Galvan was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Israel Galvan’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Israel Galvan was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Israel Galvan’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Israel Galvan’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.