Issa Rae (TV Actress) was born on the 12th of January, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. Issa’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Issa Rae below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Issa Rae|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Issa Rae, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Saturday, January 12, 1985. Actress, writer and director best known as the creator and star of HBO’s hit series Insecure alongside Larry Wilmore. She also developed a television series with Shonda Rhimes for ABC called I Hate L.A. Dudes.
Family: She was born in Los Angeles. Her brother and nephew have appeared in pictures on her Instagram. Issa Rae father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Issa Rae’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Issa Rae is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Issa Rae’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Issa Rae’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Issa Rae zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 13,930 days or 334,328 hours. There were precisely 472 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 12, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Issa Rae was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Issa Rae’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Like a Virgin" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
5. Issa Rae’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Issa Rae’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Issa Rae was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Issa Rae’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Issa Rae was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Issa Rae’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Issa Rae’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.