Isshiki Hiyori (Bassist) was born on the 1st of November, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Isshiki’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Isshiki Hiyori below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Isshiki Hiyori|
Isshiki Hiyori, best known for being a Bassist, was born in Japan on Tuesday, November 1, 1983. Professional bass guitarist who rose to fame playing with the visual kei band Kiryu. With the band, he performed under the moniker Panty Hiwai and he would adorn himself in vibrant pink attire.
Family: He is from Japan. Isshiki Hiyori father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Isshiki Hiyori’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Isshiki Hiyori is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Isshiki Hiyori’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Isshiki Hiyori’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Isshiki Hiyori zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The Japanese bassist has been alive for 14,388 days or 345,335 hours. There were precisely 488 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 1, 1983|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Isshiki Hiyori was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Isshiki Hiyori’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Islands in the Stream" by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton.
On this day in history:
5. Isshiki Hiyori’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Isshiki Hiyori’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Isshiki Hiyori was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Isshiki Hiyori’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Isshiki Hiyori was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Isshiki Hiyori’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Isshiki Hiyori’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.