ItsNotAmanda (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 27th of August, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 8. ItsNotAmanda’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about ItsNotAmanda below ↓
ItsNotAmanda, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in United States on Thursday, August 27, 1998. Both a YouNow and musical.ly sensation who initially grew her fanbase on YouNow. She has earned over 450,000 fans on musical.ly and over 90,000 fans on YouNow.
Family: She is from New Jersey. ItsNotAmanda father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on ItsNotAmanda’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, ItsNotAmanda is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of ItsNotAmanda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. ItsNotAmanda’s zodiac sign is Virgo
ItsNotAmanda zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 23 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 8,545 days or 205,099 hours. There were precisely 290 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 27, 1998|
|AGE:||23 years old|
ItsNotAmanda was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On ItsNotAmanda’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated 130,687,872 babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Boy Is Mine" by Brandy & Monica.
On this day in history:
663 – Battle of Baekgang: Tang Chinese and Silla Korean forces defeat Korean Baekje forces and their Yamato Japanese allies on the Geum River in Korea; - no Japanese invasion of Korea for 900 years.
1789 – French National Assembly issues "Declaration of Rights of Man & Citizen".
1883 – Krakatoa volcano, west of Java in Indonesia, erupts with a force of 1,300 megatons and kills approximately 40,000 people.
5. ItsNotAmanda’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as ItsNotAmanda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
ItsNotAmanda was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. ItsNotAmanda’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
ItsNotAmanda was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. ItsNotAmanda’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. ItsNotAmanda’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.